Lived in Menlo Park/ Palo Alto mostly over the last 25 years, and a former high-tech engineer with HP, Sam has 17 years of local real estate experience and over 100+ homes sales just in the Palo Alto area. He has a unique understanding of both the market and the needs of those who live in the fast-paced world of Silicon Valley.
His loyal clients recommend him for his strong negotiating skills, his understanding of luxury markets and his unyielding work ethics. His respectful and direct style gets results and he can be counted on to discreetly manage every aspect of your sale or purchase. Sam has assisted many in strust sales, investors in 1031 exchange properties, while his clients benefit from his exclusive networking groups of realtors and other vendors that enhance his effectiveness.
Sam is personally experienced with numerous remodels and new construction projects and has an established network of professionals and service providers to recommend.
Sam offers exceptional service in the communities of Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Portola Valley, Los Altos, Mountain View, and elsewhere on a referral basis.
- Over 17 years of local real estate experience
- Ranked in the top 5% of all agents in Santa Clara County
- Executive’s Club advisory council, INTERO
- Multi-year recipient of the prestigious INTERO President’s circle award.
- ePRO, Seniors Real Estate Specialist, and GREEN Realtor certified
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors, Palo Alto neighborhood assoc. and the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Successful tech years in sales and marketing at HP
- Strong volunteer history and advocate for education and the environment
- Avid fitness enthusiast; Golf and recently snowboarding with his 13 year old son
- Fluent in French