Real Estate management executive with the ability to catapult companies into explosive growth through creative campaigns, sharp business decisions, and the clear-sighted ability to envision and land new opportunities. More than a decade of added value in real estate, finance and technology. Developing the strategies that support and achieve business objectives. Extremely effective in challenging environments and economic crises ― drives positive change, strengthens organizations, enhances productivity, and improves financial results. Accomplished public speaker with the ability to attract audiences.
• Expertise in recruiting, building relationships, and developing talent, while establishing accountability.
• Frequently sought after to tackle stubborn problems, lead strategic programs, and create reliable processes.
• Facilitates cooperation and motivates team members to accomplish group goals.
• Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers.
• California Real Estate Broker #01083121 and Corporate Officer Broker License.
A 29-year Bay Area real estate veteran, Larry Klapow was the President of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s San Francisco Bay Area Region
Prior to being named President in early 2007, Larry was the Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s San Francisco-Peninsula region, a position which he held from 2001-2007.
Prior to serving as Senior Vice President and Regional Manager, Larry was Manager of the company’s award-winning Morgan Hill/Gilroy office. Among Larry’s impressive list of managerial accolades: member of the President’s Council of Managers (1999-2000) and during his tenure, the Morgan Hill/Gilroy office earned the coveted Premier Office – honoring offices with consistent sales achievement – for four consecutive years.