If you have some dreary concrete spaces on your front porch or backyard patio, it’s easy to spiff them up with a coat of paint, stain, or fun stencils.
Just follow these steps to liven up concrete stairs, porches, patios, pathways, and much more. You’ll be amazed at how much it can freshen up your outdoor spaces!
- Prepare and Clean the Concrete
- Remove Any Grease or Oil
- Patch Any Cracks or Uneven Surfaces
- Wait for a Period of Dry Weather
- Apply Concrete Paint Primer
- Choose the Right Paint or Stain
- Apply a Second Coat
- Allow to Dry and Then Apply Sealant
- Allow to Completely Dry
To read the full article, click here.